- 150-200TPH Cobble Crushing Plant
- 300TPH Cobble Crushing Line In Russia
- Aggregates for Concrete in Nigeria
- Andesite Crushing Plant In Indonesia
- Copper Ore Crushing Plant in Chile
- Crushing Plant in Mali
- Granite Crushing Plant in Sri Lanka
- Laos iron ore processing plant
- Limestone and Granite Crush Plant in Iran
- Limestone Crushing Line in Algeria
- Limestone Grinding in Belgium
- Pebble and Basalt Production Line in Panama
- Rod Mill Grinding Line in China
- Sand Making Plant Designed by SBM in UAE
- Tungsten Crusher in Kazakhstan
- Ultrafine Powder Milling Plant in India
- Vietnam 300TPH Granite Crushing Plant
- Vietnam 350-400TPH Cobble Crushing Plant
Kazakhstan is located in Eurasia and ranked as the ninth largest country in the world. It is also ranked the world largest landlocked country. What’s more, it is rich in coal, iron, copper and zinc and some other resources. ZTH have numerous customers in this country.
In December, 2008, IDCO group Co., Ltd and the Ministry of Infrastructure of Kazakhstan signed a contract to mine tungsten in eastern Kazakhstan, which is the biggest tungsten mine in the Kazakhstan. The total contract is worth about 1200 million dollar.
The project is the largest contract projects received by Chinese company from Kazakhstan and is of great significance to the promotion of cooperation between China and Kazakhstan.
In order to finish this project on schedule, IDCO group Co., Ltd got in touch with us and purchased crushing equipments from us – Shanghai Shibang Mining and Construction Machinery.