- Barite processing plant
- Basalt stone processing plant
- Bauxite processing plant
- Calcite mining and processing plant
- Carbon grinding plant
- Clay processing plant
- Coal beneficiation plant
- Construction Recycle Plant
- Copper ore beneficiation plant
- Dolomite stone processing plant
- Feldspar processing plant
- Feldspar stone processing plant
- Gold ore concentration plant
- Granite stone processing plant
- Gypsum mining equipment
- Iron ore beneficiation plant
- Kaolin processing plant
- Limestone crushing plant
- Limestone Processing Plant
- Manganese processing plant
- River stone processing plant
- Sand Making Plant
- Silica sand processing plant
- Silver mining plant
- Talc processing plant
Bauxite mine is actually kind of ore minerals collectively formed mainly by gibbsite, a boehmite or a diaspore which can be used in the industry. Bauxite is widely applicated in both metal field and nonmetal field. Bauxite mine is the best material for producing aluminum. In nonmetal field, bauxite is mainly used as refractories, abrasives, and the raw materials for high alumina cemen.
Bauxite processing equipment
As we know, bauxite ore is very hard, so it takes a longer time for crushing. In the bauxite processing, the Jaw Crusher is used in the coarse crushing, and Impact Crusher is used in the secondary, Cone Crusher is in fine crushing. Usually, according to the quarry conditions, mobile crushing plants are also used in the bauxite quarrying. Bauxite particles should be further grinded by the use of grinding mill. And the types of grinding mill are varied, including Ball Mill, LM series Vertical Shaft Mill, T130X Superfine Roller Mill, and Raymond Mill, etc. To get aluminium concentrate, it adopts the method of gravity separation, adopting a Spiral Classifier.
Bauxite processing flow
- Large raw bauxite are fed to the Jaw Crusher evenly and gradually by Vibrating Feeder through a hopper for primary crushing.
- After first crush, the material will transferred to Impact Crusher by Belt Conveyor for secondary crush; the crushed bauxite stone will then transferred to Vibrating Screen for separating and grinding.
- After separating and grinding, the parts that can meet standard will be transferred away as final products, while the other parts will be returned to Impact Crusher, thus forming a closed circuit. Size of final products can be combined and graded according to your specific requirement.