- Barite processing plant
- Basalt stone processing plant
- Bauxite processing plant
- Calcite mining and processing plant
- Carbon grinding plant
- Clay processing plant
- Coal beneficiation plant
- Construction Recycle Plant
- Copper ore beneficiation plant
- Dolomite stone processing plant
- Feldspar processing plant
- Feldspar stone processing plant
- Gold ore concentration plant
- Granite stone processing plant
- Gypsum mining equipment
- Iron ore beneficiation plant
- Kaolin processing plant
- Limestone crushing plant
- Limestone Processing Plant
- Manganese processing plant
- River stone processing plant
- Sand Making Plant
- Silica sand processing plant
- Silver mining plant
- Talc processing plant
The iron occur in Fe-mineral ores contains impurities of Phosphorus, sulphur and high alkali as well as impregnations of waste rock. To produce a metallurgy treatable concentrate the ore has to be grind for mineral liberation, enriched for concentration and dewatered for transportation.
Iron ore beneficiation equipment
ZTH is a iron ore machine manufacturer in China, and supplies rock crushers and grinding mills for iron ore beneficiation plant. The most commonly used crushers and grinding mills in iron ore crushing and grinding process for iron ore mining are Jaw Crusher, Cone Crusher, Hammer Crusher and Ball Mill, SCM Super-Micro Mill, etc. In iron ore mining, miner usually choose a complete iron ore crushing plant for metallurgy.
Iron ore beneficiation process
Almost all of the iron ore that is mined is used for making steel. So we need the extraction of a pure metal from its ore. The extract the metal from ores, several physical and chemical methods are used. The method used depending upon chemical properties and nature of the ore from which it is to be extracted. It involves four main steps:
(1) Crushing and grinding of the ore.
(2)Concentration or dressing of the ore.
(3) Reduction to free metal.
(4)Purification or refining of the metal.