- Barite processing plant
- Basalt stone processing plant
- Bauxite processing plant
- Calcite mining and processing plant
- Carbon grinding plant
- Clay processing plant
- Coal beneficiation plant
- Construction Recycle Plant
- Copper ore beneficiation plant
- Dolomite stone processing plant
- Feldspar processing plant
- Feldspar stone processing plant
- Gold ore concentration plant
- Granite stone processing plant
- Gypsum mining equipment
- Iron ore beneficiation plant
- Kaolin processing plant
- Limestone crushing plant
- Limestone Processing Plant
- Manganese processing plant
- River stone processing plant
- Sand Making Plant
- Silica sand processing plant
- Silver mining plant
- Talc processing plant
Talc is a common metamorphic mineral in metamorphic belts which contain ultramafic rocks. Talc is used commercially because of its fragrance retention, luster, purity, softness, and whiteness. Talc powder is widely used in agriculture and food, ceramics, coating, paper, personal care, plastic, rubber, wastewater treatment industries.
Talc crushing and grinding equipment
Jaw Crusher is the primary crushing machine used in talc crushing. Cone Crusher is the talc fine crushing machine. Not only stationary crusher is used in talc processing plant, but also the Mobile Crushing Plant is used. In the talc grinding process, ZTH can also supply all kinds grinding mill for the clients. Our grinding mills consist by Ball Mill, Raymond Mill, Vtical Mill, Trapezium Mill, Coarse Powder Mill, Ultrafine Mill. The final grain size of our grinding mill can be down to 2500 mesh.
Talc powder processing flow
- Talc rock is mined by giant shovels. The different ore types are sorted as they are extracted from the seam.
- The large talc rocks will be fed into crushing plant for small particles. Then the talc ores will be sorted according to their talc content and brightness.
- From talc rock to talc powder, the talc processing plant involves crushing, washing, sorting, analysis, milling (grinding, pulverizing) and packing etc.